Note: This needs to be done outside or with the use of a respirator due to the toxic fumes from the spray paint.
1. Cut the wire at about 34 2 1/2'' peices. and cut 34 pairs of leaves.
2. Use the floral tape and start attaching leaves to wire peices. You may need to gently stretch the tape to get it to stick.
3. Create a base layer on the metal ring with the floral tape. This will make the entire process run a lot smoother.
4. Begin bending the leaf pairs around the rings, using small pieces of tape to secure them.
5. Continuously change the type of leaf you are using as you work your way around the wreath.
6. Spray paint the ring and then allow to dry.
7. Once dried, position the leaves to cover the inner ring.